Five fun facts for you friends this Friday:
- It snowed earlier this week.
2. Even though I was hoping that classes would be canceled (the sidewalks were pretty slippery), I’m glad they weren’t because dance class was awesome. We’re learning a badass dance to a remix of Beyonce’s “Flawless.”
3. My friend Christina and I were planning on going to another Cyc class on Monday night, but we both realized that we were wiped and swamped with work. So we didn’t go, and I instead ate berry cobbler a la mode for dessert.
4. I have to write a sentence ten times every day for a week for my exercise physiology motor skills lab.
Thought I’d make the sentence something meaningful, ya know?
5. I have a biomechanics exam this morning and I should be sleeping as I type this and I really want these pancakes right now.
Five minute Friday time! This week I’m sharing some noggin nuggets about how I sometimes feel insecure during good/prosperous/happy times and empowered during hard/trying/painful times.
So tell me:
Do you ever feel insecure in good times and/or empowered in bad times?
A fun fact about your week!
What are you craving right now?