1) So I almost lost my student ID and room key on the first day of classes. But I didn’t! PJ and I had our first “workout” (I did some yoga-y stuff and he took a walk) together of the semester yesterday morning, and of course I had to take a selfie for the occasion…
PJ is squinting from the sun, and I’m just being Asian
…But at some point within the 10 seconds it took me to take my phone out of the arm sleeve and snap the selfie, I dropped my lanyard in the grass. When we were walking to the dining hall to grab something to eat, I finally noticed that something was missing…(&%$!?) So I [literally] ran back to find my lanyard, praying that no one stole it yet.
2) After finding it, I went back to my dorm room instead of going back to the dining hall. In my dorm I ate salmon jerky and an entire bag of microwave-steamed broccoli.
3) I was sweaty and smelly at that point, but since I knew I would be walking and dancing later, I didn’t want to take a shower. Thus, I resorted to a sponge bath for my armpits and arms over the sink + a face wash. It probably would have taken the same amount of time to take a quick shower, but guatever.
4) Speaking of dancing, modern dance class yesterday was GLORIOUS. I hadn’t done any artistic movement in such a long time, so you bet your bottom dollar that I am loving this class. To be honest, the class is the most structured and intense workout I’ve done in a while, but I’ll get to that whole update tomorrow.
5) Winner winner dining hall dinner last night:
That would be my first fruit crisp a la mode of the semester ♥
6) I have my first 8AM class of college ever today woooooooop.
7) Another semester, another banana pyramid in the dorm.
8) What am I doing with my life?
9) I hope you all have a splendid day. Eat your broccoli and bananas and ice cream!
So tell me:
Do you ever sponge bath/deodorize like a madman, because you know you’ll have to shower later anyway?
Is there an activity that you haven’t done in a while that you’re craving?
What are you doing today?