I was not expecting to be shivering on the first day of June, but I had goosebumps from the cold yesterday! It’ll be a rainy, gloomy week, so it’s time to break out the sweaters again. I started to have hope in warm weather after such a long, cold winter in Boston, but this week has proven that I cannot trust again just yet…
At least I can trust that Kylie’s banana pudding for breakfast will always be good. Especially after I over-sleep because I forgot to set my alarm. #Monday
At the end of my days recently, I make sure to have a substantial dessert/night snack, and last night’s concoction was full fat Greek yogurt with a microwaved WB Kitchen peanut ginger honey nut bar. Fan-freaking-tastic.
Then some Pirate’s Booty because I wanted something salty after I ate all that sweet…and because it’s Pirate’s Booty.
Summer Bucket List
Despite the fact that the weather is not summery, I wanted to get into summer mode by making a bucket list. Sam made one last week, and it looks like she has an awesome summer ahead!
I’m usually terrible at checking off long term lists, but it doesn’t hurt to keep trying, right?
This summahhh I hope to:
- Go to the beach (with Colby hopefully!)
- Get a decent spot at a Tori Kelly concert
- Go on an easy hike with friends (mountains in New York are definitely NOT like the ones in Colorado)
- Watch a movie in the theater
- Watch The Parent Trap
- Meet up with Arman in New York City
- Improve my handstand and other yoga arm balances
- Come up with at least three new recipes
- Get my full splits back (semi-comfortably)
- Re-read The Story of a Soul
- Eat a Dairy Queen Blizzard
- Learn most of the muscles in the body (there is a diagram on the wall at my PT internship, and I’ve been studying it every day when I have free time)
- Go to a farmers’ market
- Find an occasion to which I could wear a maxi dress, and wear a maxi dress for said occasion
- Watch the sunrise
- Hold an L-sit for 10-15 seconds
- Do another vlog with Daliza
- Have a picnic with a friend
- Gain weight (for real)
- FaceTime with bloggers (please!?)
I think I’ll stop at 20, because that might already be more than I can handle. I think this is all doable though!
- I said I want to improve my handstand and L-sit, but I won’t push anything too far, for the sake of my resting period.
- There’s a completely separate bucket list for food I want to make this summer. Coming up next week. 🙂
I hope you all have a fabulous day! Make a summer bucket list if you haven’t, and then tackle one of those things this week!
So tell me:
Three things on your summer bucket list (whether you’ve made an official one or not)!
Do you always have a night snack? What are some of your favorites?
What are some good movies in theaters right now?
Do you sometimes need something savory after eating something sweet?