Two posts in a day, whoa whoa. This morning’s post was a big weekend recap, but this post right here is more exciting for YOU.
Enlightened sent me free samples to review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own.
Before I left for Colorado, the jolly folks at Eat Enlightened sent me samples of their new Enlightened Crisps, which are…
- roasted broad beans aka fava beans
- 100 calories per serving (although it’s hard to just have one serving sometimes)
- soy and gluten free
- high in protein, clocking in at 7 grams per serving
- high in fiber with 3 grams per serving
- portable and convenient
- super crunchy
- available in five fantastic flavors: Sea Salt, Wasabi, Sriracha, Garlic and Onion, and Mesquite BBQ (my fave)
- available in snack packs or bigger bags for sharing (or not)
- made with real ingredients: fava beans, sunflower oil, seasonings, sea salt
- my newest snack addiction
I’ve been eating these crisps everywhere.
On the road:
To the summit of a mountain:
To lunch at my internship:
You could say that I thoroughly enjoy them anywhere at any time. My favorite aspect of the crisps is their flavor—you seriously wouldn’t automatically think, “Ooo…these are healthy aren’t they?” I’m also a huge fan of their crunchiness and satiating power thanks to the protein and fiber.
My family also loves them! In fact, they love them so much that they started eating some of the samples I intended to save for this giveaway. They didn’t know, but after I saw it happening, I hid the rest. Gotcha back 😉
Hold up: Enlightened also has ice cream!
They have ice cream bars and ice cream sandwiches that are…
- 80 calories or fewer
- available in flavors like fudge, vanilla, peanut butter, coffee, orange cream, chocolate peanut butter swirl, salted caramel swirl, mint chocolate, and more
- high in protein with a whopping 8 grams
- high in fiber with 5 grams
- low in sugar with only 3 grams
- void of artificial sweeteners
There’s no way I could hog the enlightenment of these crisps for myself, so I’m giving away some of the loot! In addition, I’m making this giveaway even better by including some of my Blend swag in the package. As you might have seen this morning, I am still happily living off the immense amount of swag we received at Blend retreat, so I thought I’d share some.
In the winning package:
- three thsnack packs of Enlightened crisps (Sriracha, Wasabi, and Garlic and Onion flavors)
- Enlightened T-Shirt
- a coupon for a free bag Enlightened Crisps
- a coupon for a free Enlightened ice cream product
- Nuttzo and Arctic Zero recipe booklets
- voucher for a free Almond Breeze beverage
- voucher for a free Dr. Praeger’s product
- voucher for a free Somersaults product
- three vouchers for a free Epic Seed Greek yogurt
- Good Day energy chocolates
- voucher for a free GoodBelly product
- voucher for a free Iced Bhakti Chai
- voucher for a free dozen of NestFresh eggs
- Wellcoin iPod armband
- Tiny But Mighty Popcorn
- Honey Stinger Lemon Waffle energy snack
- Chocolate Vega protein powder sample
- Chocolate Balance Bites sample
- three gluten free Chex instant oatmeal packs
- chocolate chip cookie dough Quest bar
- three mint chocolate chunk Quest bars
- Arctic Zero ice cream scoop
To enter, leave a comment below telling me which Enlightened product you want to try the most. This giveaway is only open to U.S. residents (I’m sorry, I love you, international friends!).
The giveaway will close on Friday at 12 AM.
Have a good one, folks! Huge thank you to Enlightened and all the Blend sponsors for making this giveaway possible!