Good morning, folks!
Sooo I didn’t actually get to pre-schedule any posts this weekend and I greatly apologize. Life happened, and life is still happening, but I’m squeezing in this post because I love blogging and all of you and…yay!
I’m excited for the events that are happening this week, especially because there’s a weekend retreat to New Hampshire with the Catholic center coming up! Only an essay, lab, a few assignments, and a psych test to power through until then. Meep.
I haven’t really updated you all on what went on last week, so I’m going to recap some highlights in the style of notes again! Second edition = “Chapter 2.” #nerd
- Flash cards— easy and efficient for studying; pain in the butt to make. If this is the stack I have for only two chapters, I’m going to need a whole forest to sustain my studying needs for the rest of the year.
- I attended the first Catholic women’s group meeting of the year last Wednesday and the two hostesses provided an epic taco night. Good food, great company, and joyful conversation made for the perfect evening!
- (I missed lobster night in the dining halls for it, and I do not regret it.)
- Embarrassing moment of the month: My stomach made the weirdest, LOUDEST sound during a silent prayer time in the tiny chapel, so everyone definitely knew it was me.
- I actually prayed to God: “I deserved that humbling mortification.”
- Hooray for Bible study!
- (I’m obsessed with the Catholic center activities, but you probably figured that out.)
Didn’t quite get everyone in the picture (sorry, Christina!), but these ladies are incredible.
- These are my friends PJ and Ben. They took selfies on my phone when I wasn’t around, and now I’d like to show the world how
creepycool they are.
You’re on the blog now, PJ.
- My butt is beyond sore right now thanks to pistol squats and curtsy lunges two days ago (weekly workouts coming Sunday again!).
- Food front has been looking awesome recently! I still ♥ cottage cheese.
- Soon I’ll tell you guys how I liked the Arctic Zero that I received last week! I, uh, finished three of the pints by myself already if that says anything.
Hope you all have a rockin’ Tuesday! Happy fall, by the way 🙂
So tell me:
Did/Do you use flash cards to study?
Is there a place at which you’ve been spending a great deal of time?
What’s the best thing you’ve eaten in the past week?
That egg + cheese sandwich on a whole wheat English muffin at the top left of the food collage hit the spot, I must say.