With my headstand/handstand buddy, Amanda!
1) Another reason to love Thinking Out Loud: I don’t have to think of an intro. The DREADED INTRO.
2) I’ve been using a weekly planner to get back into the groove of physically writing down reminders, rather than typing them on my phone. There’s something about putting a pen to paper and making an actual checkmark that makes me feel so official and accomplished.
Bonus points if I’m using a retractable ballpoint pen.
3) I did 300 double unders on Tuesday, and heyyyyoooo that stuff is harder than it sounds. I also did it after some fun moves inside that involved pushups, triceps dips, and super lame toes to bar (those were also a struggle), so my arms were noodly. It was fun though! It was drizzling too, which added serenity to a rather difficult jump rope experience.
4) Shoulders are sore from said moves.
5) Along with jumping rope and swimming at the beach in the rain, I’ve added ultimate frisbee to the list.
7) I tried hemming one of my shirts for a whole hour the other day, and it looked like a 5-year-old did it. Actually, a 5-year-old could have probably done a better job. My mother laughed at it with me, and we decided to take out the thread completely and just let it hang without the thread, because anything would look better than my sewing job.
8) My friend gatherings with Jeannine, Je’lyn, and Veronica seem to always revolve around ice cream. I’m going to agree with Jeannine with her statement, “I’m not opposed to ice cream.” Just putting that out there, but I think y’all knew that.
9) Waterworks started flowing when my parents were talking about how my brother probably won’t be living at home for good ever again. We were just dancing to Pokemon songs in front of a video camera, like, YESTERDAY.
But this conversation was literally yesterday.
I couldn’t resist making the song reference.
10) Packing, collaging, babysitting, and Mass for the Assumption on the agenda today! Hope you all have a beautiful day.
So tell me:
What is one of your “strange addictions”?
Have you ever played outside in the rain?
Are you a manual or electronic planner kinda person?