One of my favorite times of the week, hosted by Amanda!
1) Thank you all for the well-wishes on my AP Calc exam yesterday! After the test was over, I did the following:
- Yell, “Hallelujah!!!” in my head.
- Run to the bathroom.
- Stretch my hip flexors because we had been sitting for 3 hours and 20 minutes (not straight through, but still).
- Think I might have done a decent job on the exam.
- Listen to what my friends answered on some of the questions.
- Second guess my initial reaction to the exam.
- Think GUATEVER I TRIED MY ABSOLUTE BEST, DANG IT.
2) At least I had my breakfast yesterday morning.
Overnight oats in a peanut butter jar. The REAL reason I got up yesterday morning.
3) My AP Calc class also celebrated
the end of such a painful test our hard work and achievement at lunch after the exam! We decided to go to the restaurant owned by our AP Calc teacher’s family…naturally 🙂
“Big Bird” sandwich with chicken, caramelized onions, swiss cheese, and honey dijon sauce. So good! Enough to bring home for mom to have lunch too.
I was trying to decide on a non-awkward sitting position for this picture. I don’t think I decided well.
4) I found this gem of a video on my phone from ballet class earlier this year. One of my friends (I think Livv?) thought it would be a funny idea if we all took selfie videos while we were dancing. (The topic came up because a lot of us were filming arts supplements for college applications.) Thus, we have…iDance.
If you’re wondering why my head is making a weird spastic motion, it’s because I’m spotting while I’m turning. If you think it looks bizarre, that’s okay, because I think we all look like freaks. Joyful dancing freaks though! 😀
4) It took me over 2 hours to finish my dinner last night. I don’t know why I was just NOT hungry. It was a delicious dinner too!
Avocado toast with smoked salmon + spinach salad with sautéed onions
I took a break from homework to make this dinner because I was hungry at first, but then I ate some fruit while I was waiting for the bread to toast, and before you know it, I felt full. So I chipped away at dinner over the course of two hours, in the style of the cool and casual Europeans who are still conversing over dinner by 10 PM (is that a stereotype?).
5) You wanna know which exercise makes me SO sore? You probably wouldn’t guess.
I did 50 reps of this simple little side jump lunge exercise as a warmup on Sunday, and my derrière was hurting for two days. It’s happened before with this exercise only, and it just boggles my mind how sore it makes me every time! Foam rolling was a bleepity bleep.
6) Currently grooving to (like, literally dancing to it while I’m typing this):
Sing by Ed Sheeran. Loveeee it.
7) Is it greedy of me to want to buy maybe two bunches of bananas just so they can ripen and I can freeze them for smoothies? Or use them for baking. Ripe bananas are my best friends.
8) I’m out of thoughts. Either that or I’m just brain dead. At least first period AP Calc is just gonna be a big party from now on 😉
Hope you all have a nice Thursday!
So tell me:
What are some of your post-exam celebratory measures?
Thoughts on iDance? 😉
Which exercise almost always makes you sore?
What do you like to do with ripe bananas?