With the master out-loud thinker, Amanda 😉
1) You know when dinner just hits the spot like no other? That happened to me last night.
Whole wheat tortilla, avocado, spinach, turkey chili (thanks, Mom!), cheese, and Greek yogurt.
Praise Jesus, this was incredible! The addition of Greek yogurt took this meal to a whole new level. I had always been skeptical of using it as a replacement for sour cream, but now I am never turning back.
2) I went to the gym for the first time in about two weeks yesterday, and it was nice change of pace to be doing some physical activity besides dance again. Not that I don’t love to dance (duh), but it was
somewhat torturous fun to be doing some pistol squats again!
3) I can’t believe I have to make a college decision by the end of this month. It’s like I just graduated middle school and went to that awkward 8th grade dance in the school gym. Oh wait, prom will basically be like that too, except with longer dresses at a country club. Anyway, May 1st (college deposit day) will sneak up on us before we know it, I’m sure. In the words of my friend, Kristi, that will be “Happy you-have-to-decide-where-you-want-to-spend-the-next-four-years-of-your-life day!!!”
4) Can this weather stay forever? I didn’t know if we would ever emerge from the seemingly perpetual winter, but the temperatures are perfect right now— sweaters can be worn or not worn, and you’ll be comfortable either way. Perfect for a…
C’mon, that was a good one. 😉
5) Speaking of which, spring break is in NINE DAYS. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Although, I’m starting my break a little bit early next Thursday afternoon to leave for my last college visits. Wee! I also have two field trips next week, so I’ll only be in school for two days. Hacking life right now.
6) <— The number of tries it takes for Alison to scan a four-page document onto her computer. *Sigh*
7) How do you pronounce crayon? Do you say “cray-on” or “cran”? My dance friends and I were having a debate over this last week, and the thought resurfaced when I was watching Ashley’s Accent Vlog yesterday. I say “cray-on,” and I have no idea whether I got that from living in California, Kansas, or New York.
According to this map, I got it from NY.
8) I am in desperate need of a manicure and pedicure. My toes post-Benefit (and post-pointe class) are gross, and my finger nails are just dull. I’m one of the few among my friends who just cannot keep my finger nails long without them chipping and constantly getting dirt underneath them (EW). Maybe I’m just too darn domestic that my labor shows through my unfortunate-looking hands. Just kidding, Mom has been doing most of the spring cleaning around the house lately (thank you)! I’m just too low maintenance to file my nails every day, so I just have to keep them short.
9) I have no more thoughts to think out loud for now. I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!
So tell me:
What did you eat for dinner last night?
Favorite taco toppings?
How do you say crayon?