Guess what? There is a high possibility of yet another snow day tomorrow. Winter break is startin’ early, kiddos! I mean, we’ll still have Friday, but that’s Friday and Valentine’s Day, so sweets will be involved and concentration on school will NOT be involved. 😀
Speaking of which, I’m glad some of you enjoyed the letter to my future husband yesterday. My dad told me it was a change of pace for the blog, but I like giving you guys some insight into the deep, mysterious recesses of my heart….Ha. 😉
Other times (most of the time), I just love sharing my eats with you all. This is where WIAW comes in!
Head over to Jenn’s blog to check out more delicious eats from other bloggers!
It’s nosh-collage week!
Clockwise from left corner:
• banana oats with pepita sunseed butter layered over Greek yogurt
• cinnamon raisin toast + Greek yogurt with banana, chia, hemp, and pepita sunseed butter
• Greek yogurt with banana, corn muffin, chia, hemp, and pepita
• last of the Greek yogurt tub with banana, chia, hemp, PB Puffins, and peanut butter
• Dance lunch on the go: spinach with turkey meatballs + clementine + blueberry oatmeal bar + apple chips
• School lunch: turkey, cheese, spinach, mustard sandwich on wheat roll
• Home lunch: kale and brussels with salmon + buttered parmesan potato toast
• Banana muffin made by my dance friend, Rachel
• Annie’s White Cheddar Bunnies! (One was trying to escape. Not on my watch.)
• Raw kale with roasted garlic Sabra hummus
• Fage Greek yogurt
• Taste of Nature fruit and nut bar
• Turkey meatball salad (I ate other things with this!)
• Salmon + farro + brussels
• Cheese, spinach, salsa omelette with avocado toast (ketchup added later!)
• Quinoa + marinara sauce + roasted red pepper spinach sausage + sautéd spinach
• Simple salmon salad
• Quinoa + grilled chicken + avocado + spinach
• Ground turkey salad + avocado toast
• Farro + kale and egg scramble with sriracha
And desserts every night have either been dried figs with Greek yogurt or my favorite little froyo cups 🙂
[these two are recycled photos]
Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!
So tell me:
What have you been eating lately?
Favorite meal this week?
Is a snow day coming for your area as well?